Hair Color is so subjective! what is silver to me maybe violet to you? I love using visuals to avoid any confusion.
That color trend is drop-dead popular among many celebrities. Such beauties as Gigi Hadid, Jennifer Anniston, and Jennifer Lopez rock this gorgeous color. Moreover, it is possible to add ombré or balayage. The combination of these two and a dark blonde is jaw-dropping. You should better check out the photos.
Which one is your favorite?! 🎨 color is so subjective! what is silver to me may be violet to you. i love using visuals when consulting with clients to avoid any confusion.
It Was MINT To Be 🌿 What’s Your Favorite Shade? Green Is Always My Personal Go-To During The Holidays🌲❄️
50 Shades Of Pink 💖 Well….maybe not quite 50 😊 Which is your favorite?
Feeling Blue 💙 And Loving It!
There are so many different color techniques available. This picture below may help you.
1. babylights: very fine highlights with little space between the foils so the highlights blend with the base color.
2. root tap: adding a tiny amount of the natural color at the root. this is applied like a root smudge but just a baby tap.
3. shadow root: blends naturally with highlights, creating a subtle grow out.
4. root smudge: adds dimension at the root to break up the blonde, giving you a low maintenance grow out.
5. foilyage: lightener is painted on the hair like a balayage and then wrapped in foils.
6. reverse balayage: reintroducing depth back into the hair by adding lowlights that blend with the natural color.
7. color melt: hand painted highlights that gradually melt from dark to light.
8. balayage: freehand technique that gives a natural, blended look with no regrowth lines.
While the popularity for balayage has risen, the demand for foiling has decreased. However, foils are still just as important as ever. A lot of clients cannot achieve the look that they want through balayage alone — the trick is to blend the two!
Shades of blondes. hope it helps you when making your color decisions.
View more hair colors trends, please click Page 2, Page 3 below.